RMC200 Motion Controller
Up to 32 Axis
Click product image to enlarge
Introducing Delta’s most capable electro-hydraulic motion controller. The RMC200 controls up to 32 axes, and our familiar RMCTools software makes it easy to synchronize every one of them — from simple single-loop position control to complex dual-loop control of position-pressure/force. Make ‘What’s Next’ happen for you.
The RMC200 supports most of the features of the RMC70 and RMC150. New features include:
- Feature Key
The removable and field-upgradable Feature Key token in the CPU module specifies the number of customer-ordered control loops.
- High Analog Resolution
Increased analog input and output resolution of 18 bits.
- Control Loop Times
Lower control loop times, down to 250 μsec, for more axes
- Negative correction factor for load cells
- More feedback filter types
For more new features, see Comparing Controllers
The RMC200 consists of a base and user-installable modules. Choose the modules for your application:
- B7: 7 slots (5 I/O slots)
- B11: 11 slots (9 I/O slots)
- B15 (future): 15 slots (13 I/O slots)
- PS4D: 24VDC-input, 35 watt power supply module
- CPU40: RMC200 CPU for up to 32 axes, with USB, dual-port Ethernet port, display screen, 2 discrete input, 2 discrete outputs.
Each CPU requires a Feature Key with the desired number of control loops.
- A8: Eight Analog Inputs, supporting ±10 V or 4-20mA
- S8: Eight SSI or MDT inputs, supporting Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI) or Magnetostrictive Displacement Transducer (MDT) with Start/Stop or PWM signals
- CA4: Four analog outputs, supporting ±10 V, 4-20 mA, or ±20 mA, with fault inputs and enable outputs
- D24: 24 Discrete I/O, configurable
Easy integration with your favorite PLCs, operator interfaces, and PCs.
- PROFINET (Planned)
- CSP (Allen-Bradley)
- FINS (Omron)
- ... and more
- USB – High-speed USB 2.0 port (480 Mbps)
RMCLink ActiveX and .Net Assembly
Use RMCLink to communication with any RMC motion controllers from your custom program.
- SSI (Serial Synchronous Interface)
- Start/Stop and PWM (Magnetostrictive)
- Analog ±10V and 4-20mA
- Future: Encoders — A, B, Z (5 V differential only)
Easy-to-use wizards, excellent graphing, complete troubleshooting.
Handles setup, programming, tuning, and diagnostics for the RMC70, RMC150, and RMC200