RMC150 Motion Controller
2-8 Axes Motion Controller
Click product image to enlarge
Delta’s most advanced controller delivers the power and ease you need for your industrial hydraulic, pnuematic, or electric motion application.
- Connect. supports many sensors and communications protocols
- Control. autotuning, motion profiles, hydraulic-specific parameters, user programs
- Optimize. excellent plotting features and advanced algorithms to fine-tune any system
High Performance Control
- Position, Velocity, Acceleration
- Pressure, Force
- Curves (Cams, Splines)
- Dual-loop control
- Active Damping
- Bumpless transfer
Mix and match modules to fit your needs. Backplane sizes from 3-6 slots.
- RMC150E: CPU with USB, Ethernet, 2 discrete inputs, 2 discrete outputs.
- RMC151E: CPU as above, with position-pressure and position-force
- S: SSI feedback, 2 axes
- M: Start/Stop or PWM feedback, 2 axes
- H: Analog feedback, 2 axes (±10V, 4-20mA)
- A: 4 analog inputs (±10V, 4-20mA)
- Q: Quadrature encoder feedback, 2 axes
- R: Resolver feedback, 2 axes
- D: Discrete I/O, 18 inputs, 8 outputs (5-24 VDC)
- U: Universal I/O, 2 analog inputs, 6 discrete I/O, 2 SSI or Quadrature channels
- PROFI: PROFIBUS communications
Easy integration with your favorite PLCs, operator interfaces, and PCs.
- CSP (Allen-Bradley)
- FINS (Omron)
- ... and more
RMCLink ActiveX and .Net Assembly
Use RMCLink to communication with any RMC motion controllers from your custom program.
- SSI (Serial Synchronous Interface)
- Analog ±10V and 4-20mA
- Start/Stop and PWM (Magnetostrictive)
- Encoders - A, B, Z (5 V differential only)
Easy-to-use wizards, excellent graphing, complete troubleshooting.
Handles setup, programming, tuning, and diagnostics for both the RMC150 and RMC70.